Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Jamba Juice's Breakfast Blenders!!


I had Jamba Juice's Chunky Strawberry when they had their free breakfast day and LOVED it so today I thought I'd try another blend. First of all, the Chunky Strawberry is strawberries, bananas, peanut butter, yogurt, soymilk, and organic granola blended together. SUCH a great idea. I love all of those things, and I think that peanut butter is an awesome ingredient in a smoothie (and in a lot of things).

Anyways, today I got their third organic granola blend (the second is the Mango Peach Topper), the Berry Topper (blueberries, strawberries, bananas, yogurt, soymilk, and organic granola blended together). It looked like that first picture but with granola on top. Not a whole lot of smoothie, but I did order a small size so maybe if you order a large one the granola-to-smoothie ratio is different. This was really good too, although I prefer the Chunky Strawberry.

But before you start buying one every day, check out the nutrition facts. They have a lot of calories--especially the Chunky Strawberry (470).

No comments: