Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Wild Mushroom Pizza at California Pizza Kitchen - Yum!


I love mushrooms, and this is the best mushroom pizza I've ever had. You get four types of mushrooms (cremini, shiitake, portabello, and white mushroooms) that are DELICIOUS together in a wild mushroom pesto. Here are more original crust pizzas. I love their crust and how it wasn't too hard or soft and it was slightly sweet. People (including me) tend to complain about CPK's prices, but I guess you could argue that they use high-quality ingredients that you can't find at places like Pizza Hut. Still...the prices keep me away most of the time. I think the last time I went there before a few days ago when I got this pizza with Blake was back when I was still in high school (over 9 years ago probably)

No comments: