Monday, November 11, 2013

Con Pane - San Diego, CA


Made a quick one-day trip down to San Diego and met Kristine and Marina there.  This was our first food experience together (unless you count the jalapeno bacon Kristine made or the salted chocolate chips cookies Marina made), and it was DELICIOUS.  I'd heard about their cinnamon rolls, but I didn't realize their other food like sandwiches, bread, and pastries were also amazing.  Their bread is fresh and fluffy on the inside while still firm on the outside.  *dies*  I hope I return someday!

Con Pane
2750 Dewey Rd, Ste 105
San Diego, CA 92106




Cinnamon rolls w/ raisins



Free sample worked on me (See below)

Pane Cioccolata Roll - DELICIOUS! Not too sweet. Chunks of chocolate.

Marina and Kristine shared a turkey cobb sandwich

Roasted turkey sandwich with olive bread

No comments: