Friday, March 25, 2011

Teazer World Tea Market - Tower District Location

Below is the draft I started in 2009. I completely forgot that I never posted it until just now. My bad. Here's the original post (go here for pictures of their River Park location):

Teazer
645 E Olive Ave
Fresno, CA 93728
Yelp ratings here

Tried on Thursday, July 2, 2009. WOW. My dad was a fan of this place, and then he introduced my brother & me to it yesterday. The tea isn't overly sweet, and there are a LOT of drink options (see picture below).

Ryan and Dad got a Dragon Well tea sweetened VERY lightly with honey. I loved how it was barely sweet. I need to learn how to make it so that my tea tastes good with honey...every time I try that, it tastes too much like honey, which I think makes it taste gross.

No comments: