Saturday, July 30, 2011

Maggi Masala Noodles

Indian ramen (haha) that cooks in only two minutes.

Jasleen and I got some froyo (Jasleen got a blended coffee drink that ended up just tasting like coffee to her) at TCBY (one of my favorite frozen yogurt places back from when froyo wasn't so popular). I posted about their white chocolate mousse here. Then we looked around at the Indian food and grocery store a few doors down at India Cuisine & Spices ("Indian Fast Food"). I got some mango chutney and these Maggi noodles (and a different kind that I'll blog about later after I try 'em). These noodles below were pretty good. Not too spicy (hot) or spice-y (full of spices)...and fast! They pretty much look just like Japanese ramen (like Top Ramen) with the block of noodles that you cook in boiling water and the little seasoning packet you add to it.



No comments: