Friday, May 3, 2013

Southern Fried Chicken, Double Chocolate Bread Pudding Souffle, & Beignets at Jazz Kitchen in Downtown Disney

Jazz Kitchen
Downtown Disney
1590 Disneyland Drive
Anaheim, CA 92802

My cousins and I had a reunion a few weekends ago. We didn't go to Disneyland, but we walked around Downtown Disney and ate DELICIOUS food! I loved my dinner and my dessert, but let's start with dessert because the pouring part was exciting. :P

Heavenly Double Chocolate Bread Pudding Souffle! Warm, moist, soft, firm, heavy, light, white chocolate & dark chocolate all in one little cup.



ahhh so good!
Southern Fried Chicken: "Tasso-herb-bread crusted mac & cheese, bacon braised turnip greens, lemon-pepper gravy" - GOOOOOD I'd definitely order it again! Very tender chicken & lots of flavor in the sauce.



Several people recommended their beignets, so I had to order some to-go

The pour again!
Double Chocolate Bread Pudding Souffle: "Semisweet chocolate, white chocolate, & dark chocolate ganache" - My cousins and I split two. Mmm.

No comments: