Saturday, October 18, 2008

Random Food From Whole Foods

Too bad all of these were too expensive. Parents and I went to a one-year memorial service across the bay last weekend...and since they had to rush off to see my brother's band performance in Merced, we stopped by Whole Foods really fast and got random things:

Curried Chicken Salad - My favorite of all of these. So good! Sweet 'cause of the currants. I don't think I'd ever had a cold curry like this before.


Mushroom & herb-stuffed chicken (this was just okay):

Mmmm...I'm picky about potato salads (they're usually too mustardy, too mayonaisey, too salty, too pickley, etc.)
Spicy shrimp or something: (we also got a salmon one that's not pictured)

Good macaroni salad (I'm picky w/ mac salads too):

Nothing new...but good! Sweet & salty walnut & dried cranberry salad:

Uh...some kinda soup with white or navy beans and noodle shells (yum!):

No comments: