Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Grace's Sweet Potato Chips

I love being able to exchange recipes online. A Southern Grace is one of my favorite food blogs (she was kind enough to let me analyze her blog for my Anthro paper last year!), and I recently (7/5/09) decided to try her easy sweet potato chip recipe. Try it! Don't burn 'em like I did though. haha! They're yummy.





Here's her recipe (original here) for these baked sweet potato chips:

* 1 potato or more (up to you)
* cooking spray
* salt, cinnamon, spice/herb of choice * Grace used pepper too*

1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2) Slice potato(es) thinly
3) Spray a cookie sheet (or more) with the cooking spray and spread the slices out in a single layer
4) Spray the tops of the potatoes & sprinkle with seasonings
5) Bake for 30-35 minutes, turning the chips over ~halfway through *** OOPS! I forgot to do this!***
6) Sseason the other sides. ** Oops...I put the seasoning on the sheet and on top of the raw chips**
---You may need to remove some chips before the others are completely done---

No comments: