Sunday, December 13, 2009

I found the Street Sweets truck in NY!

Street Sweets
1040 First Avenue, Sweet (haha--it says that on their card) 305
New York, NY 10022
(212) 888-6633
Website here
Twitter here

.:Found in Manhattan on Monday, December 7, 2009:.

I told my parents that my mom and I had to look for this thing while we were in New York last week (I saw it featured on a talk show), and we found it without really trying (I guess it was in a convenient place). I really wanted their chocolate walnut cookie because I could smell the chocolate, but I was able to smell it so easily because they were still baking in the oven. Oh well. I settled for a multi-grain muffin topped with pumpkin seeds. Not the best thing I've ever had...but not the worst either. I wouldn't get it again, but I'd definitely try something else from here (their other stuff looked good...I dunno why I got that muffin)! My mom got a scone that she said was good but really buttery (I didn't take a picture of it...oops). You can follow Street Sweets on Twitter to see where they're located, etc.


My multi-grain muffin (pumpkin seeds on top...no pumpkin in the actual muffin):

No comments: