Monday, January 4, 2010

In-N-Out's Secret Menu

"Karaoke" is pronounced "kah-rah-oh-keh" (not "kerry-oh-key")--just a random fact/rule that even I don't follow. Just like how "Honda" is "hoe-n-dah" (not "hawn-dah"). I could go on and on, but I don't want to sound like Hermione Granger.

Anyway! Kevin V., Michelle S., and I went to In-N-Out the other night (12/29/09 I believe) after we had sushi and did karaoke-related things. So healthy! :P Did you know you can order a neopolitan shake instead of choosing between strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla? That's one of their secret menu items (they swirl instead of blending it--wahoo!). I had heard you could, but this was my first time trying it myself. The burgers were Kevin & Michelle's.


Below those fries at the top of the picture are "animal style" fries (see other items from In-N-Out's secret menu HERE):

1 comment:

Dose Pharmacy said...

this is awesome.
i like it.
to get online pharmacy from does pharmacy.