Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Baskin Robbins's Cappuccino Blast

Sometimes I have a craving that leads to an impulsive purchase. I try not to do it too often, but at least I don't splurge on things like $200 outfits or watches or something!

Anyway, today I was exploring the Riverside area and found a Baskin Robbins, which we have back at home too, but I hadn't been there in forever (I used to get blasts and ice cream from here when I was younger), and I was craving a cappuccino blast since that temperature-hot Saturday. Mom told me about that commercial where the guy's sitting in traffic but is happy and carefree because he has a cappuccino blast. haha! I got a small original flavored one, and it was really satisfying. I just found out that they have a non-fat version. Hmmm. Yikes! The 24-oz one has 65 grams of sugar!! At least I skipped the whipped cream and got the smaller size.

Here's the website's description: "A rich combination of coffee from 100% Arabica coffee beans and vanilla ice cream blended with ice and topped with whipped cream and cinnamon. The ultimate pick-me-up any time of day." I couldn't agree more with that last sentence.

No comments: