Saturday, December 18, 2010

Homemade Dinner With Blake & His Family

Consumed 12/11/10

My boyfriend's family makes delicious, delicious food. I ate this steak, garlic bread, salad, rice, baked potato, and Japanese pickled thing (haha I forgot the name on the can) with Blake and his family last weekend during their trip to the beach. I also took a picture of my clam chowder from Splash Cafe in Pismo (See that here). I'm so grateful to have shared so many wonderful meals with such great people (See this post about brunch with Steve and his family and girlfriend).

OH! Mo's Smokehouse BBQ in Pismo is also really good. I didn't take any pictures because I was afraid of people thinking I was weird, but their fries--plain and garlic--are awesome! They were piping hot, fresh, and tasty. The seasoning on both types of fries was delicious. I usually try to avoid fries, but these I'd actually order myself. Their shredded turkey and shredded chicken sandwiches were good too.

No comments: