Sunday, September 11, 2011

Batter Up - Fresno, CA

Batter Up
8029 N Cedar Ave. (also located on Figarden Drive)
Fresno, CA 93720
Website here.

My mom and I went here on 6/30/11 (yea...this is late) for breakfast. That was my firs time, and I was happy. The blue corn pancakes are sooo good. I love that texture! The cakes are huge and full of that corn meal texture. Mom got an omlette, and I just got ham, over-easy eggs, and pancakes. Simple but good. My friend used to work there and recommended the "green eggs and ham" to me. It's made of pesto, so I'm sure I'd like it. Next time!

Nice baseball theme on their menu and in their restaurant, but I just don't like the design of that baby. It's kinda scary.

Here is their Alligator coffee (dark and strong and delicious; my parents and I love it):





Some other options:

No comments: