Monday, November 21, 2011

The Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino at Starbucks


Oh HECK YEAH. That's beautiful!
Melissa and I took advantage of Starbucks's buy 1 holiday drink, get 1 free between 2-5pm deal (ended Nov. 20th).
While she got a Caramel Brulée Latte ("Espresso and steamed milk flavored with caramel Brulée sauce, topped with sweetened whipped cream and caramel Brulée topping"), I got the Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino ("Coffee blended with flavored peppermint syrup, rich mocha sauce, milk and ice. Topped with sweetened whipped cream and dark chocolate curls").

The Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino is supposed to be topped with dark chocolate curls, but I requested the caramel Brulée topping and just said "chocolate" at the last minute when the barista was handing me the drink, so she assumed chocolate sauce I guess. Oh well. This was still delicious. It's cool that you can ask for a different topping!

No comments: