Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Fresh Yellow Peach Tea


Yeah...my hand must do for a surface because I don't have a nice wooden table or something I can use outside (natural lighting is the best) in this here town. Anyway,...this is very simple & easy. I don't have exact measurements because I didn't measure anything & people have their own preferences for how strong they like the tea, how many peach chunks you want, and how much sugar you like in it. Here are my estimates:

1 pot of hot water
2 fresh yellow peaches, chopped/diced
3 black tea bags
3/4 cup white sugar

(1) Make tea (boil water & add teabags & let steep for ~5 minutes)
(2) Wash & chop peaches (you might want to skin them first)
(3) While the tea is hot, add peach chunks
(4) Stir in sugar until dissolved

Corrie: "I only like yellow peaches--not white ones."
Grace: "That's racist."

No comments: