Saturday, February 9, 2013

Bruxie - Gourmet Waffle Sandwiches

S'mores
Bruxie Gourmet Waffle Sandwiches
Bruxie Website
292 N Glassell St
Orange, CA 92866
Other locations here.
Menu

Went here today with Grace and Neil and shared three savory sandwiches and one sweet one. Neil and I had been trying for a long time to meet up, and one of our options was Bruxie! It ended up being so delicious, and the ones I liked the most and least were surprising. See below. This location in Orange was the original, by the way.


Buttermilk Fried Chicken & Waffle: "Chili Honey & Cider Slaw" - Good but not my favorite. I think the chicken could have been bigger. You also have to like sweet-and-salty things like I do.
 


Waffle cut fries w/ Smoked Salmon & Dill Cream Cheese = "Michel Cordon Bleu Smoked Salmon with Herb Cream Cheese, Cucumbers, & Chives" - SO GOOD
Sooo good! Way better than I had imagined. I was actually not going to try this, but Neil ordered it and WOW! This might actually have been my favorite! I just love dill, cream cheese, cucumbers, and apparently smoked salmon!
Roasted Mushroom & Goat Cheese: "Laura Chenel's Chevre Goat Cheese, Fresh Basil, Arugula & Balsamic Reduction" - Surprisingly delicious! I wasn't going to try this either until people at Bruxie started saying it was their favorite or really good.

 

No comments: