Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Nabeyaki Udon at Sanuki no Sato - Gardena, CA


Sanuki no Sato
18206 S. Western Ave,
Gardena, CA 90248
Phone: 310-324-9184
Website here

Apparently this is a favorite restaurant among several Japanese people I know in SoCal. My cousin introduced this place to my brother and me the other day, and it was delicious. Who cares if the weather has been hot lately... It's almost never too hot for good udon or good ramen, and the same thing applies to ice cream in cold weather. Anyway, look at all of the deliciousness in this bowl. You can't really see the udon, chicken, or roots, but every bite was delicious.

The agedashi takoyaki was also delicious. I believe I am a tako (octopus) person now...I never was before. Here was my tako ball. No picture of the complete appetizer. Guess we were all too hungry to take a picture first.


Here's our fried chicken and nasubi (eggplant):



EAT HERE!!

2 comments:

Catering said...

Eggplants are delicious! Thanks for sharing.

Greets
NJ-Cook4You

Corriendo said...

They are!! :) Thanks for visiting!