Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Rosemary's Family Creamery - Bakersfield, CA

Rosemary's Family Creamery

2733 F St, Bakersfield, CA 93301 
(661) 395-0555


My David's Tan & White ("Vanilla and Toasted Almond Ice Cream with yummy Marshmallow and our homecooked Caramel sauce with Nuts, Whipped Cream, and a Cherry") was huge and delicious, but my parents helped me eat it. The whipped cream tasted like real cream and was thick. The almond ice cream was delicious and not overwhelmingly almond-y. The homecooked caramel sauce and marshmallow sauce were really good too! So happy with my pick.





You can see my brother's bright green lime Brad's Sherbet Shake ("A refreshing mixture of Sherbet, flavored Syrup and Sparkling Water blended to perfection!"). He finished it quickly and just told me a few minutes ago again that he really liked it.

More example menu items:


No comments: