Thursday, April 3, 2008

Moist Oatmeal Pumpkin Muffins

I found a new favorite pumpkin muffin recipe!! I made these during spring break (last week) for my mom because she wanted some kind of pumpkin and oatmeal muffin.

You can see the recipe here at Recipezaar.com. As usual, I cut down on the sugar.


They really were moist like the Recipezaar person said! The ONLY problem was that I made half of a batch (i.e., 12 muffins), but I ended up with 10. The flavor was perfect (not too spicy, the perfect amount of pumpkin, etc.), and I really liked the texture because the bits of oatmeal stayed intact (I used old-fashioned oats). They were really easy to make too! You just dump and mix all of the ingredients in one big bowl pretty much (no worrying about mixing the dry and wet ingredients separately or beating anything). I would DEFINITELY make these again.

No comments: