Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sugar Bowl Bakery's Petite Brownie Bites

Best brownies ever I think. Close to the Adult Brownie from Andronico's. Maybe they're about the same (haha--reminds me of my eye doctor: "1 or 2? Or about the same?").

Anyways, Kurtis's parents brought a huge box of these, and so far I have stuck to my goal of eating ONE only. I'm getting better at controlling myself. You can find these at Sugar Bowl Bakery in Berkeley (wait...the last I'd heard about this one was over a year ago when it was in the process of moving into that nice little shopping area down around the west side of University just north of Spenger's Fish Grotto, but Yelp just has SF's location and it lists the Berkeley one as closed) or San Francisco...OR you can get their stuff at Walgreens or I think Costco. For sure at Walgreens though.

* Note: I just found out the founders are Asian! Interesting.


But before you get all excited and eat a bunch of these (because you really will want to), check this out: SERVING SIZE = ONE BROWNIE!!!!!

No comments: