Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cancun Taqueria's Pollo Adobado Burrito

2134 Allston Way
Berkeley, CA 94704

*****NOTE!!: Buy 1 get 1 free with this coupon, which expires on 12/30/08! Ahhh I just saw this.

My order (Wed., 12.10.08) as per MENU:
Pollo Adobado BurritoMarinated chicken breast w/ black beans, rice, salsa fresca, queso fresco and grilled tomatillo salsa wrapped in a spinach tortilla $7.99

I also tried three salsas from their awesome salsa bar (they have soo many unique kinds!). Below are their mango, pumpkin seed, & cactus salsas. I think I liked the mango one the best. I always get the pumpkin seed one, thinking about how much I love pumpkin things but forgetting that I've had it before and disliked it. The burrito was goood. The cheese inside didn't have a strong flavor, but I really liked it anyway. Because I've been trying to save money and avoid overeating, I only ate half of this...and ate the second half the next day for lunch.



I think their burritos are good. Big & delicious...with generous chunks of real meat.

Here are the names of some of their other salsas, which I got from HERE, where there is a picture of their salsa bar):

"Casera- Macho- Infierno- Pineapple- Avocado- Tomatillo Chiles Toreados- Strawberry- Exotica- Pumpkin seed Cancun Traditional- Cactus- Garlic- Shrimp- Apple Fresca- Ranchera- Cascabel- Borrache- Molcajete Pipia -Mole- Cilantro- Melon- Salsa Diablo"

No comments: