Tuesday, March 17, 2009

King of Thai Noodle House - San Francisco, CA

Pad thai (I know...typical...but I LOVE it, and Seumsack said it was good there, and it was!!):


Holy crap...that last post was my 400th one! Someone recently asked me how I have time to maintain this. I do a lot more than maintain this blog (so doing this is not a big deal), but my answer is that this really doesn't take that long. Taking pics and uploading them = fast ... and the posting process doesn't take that long. If I just have one picture, I could make a post in like 40 seconds.

Anyway, I've been meaning to post about King of Thai Noodle House since August of 2008, but I couldn't figure out its name, and then I sorta forgot about it. Mina sent me a link to food places in SF because I'm meeting her and Yuya on Friday, and that reminded me of this. So here ya go:

King of Thai Noodle House's menu and other info here.
184 O'Farrell St
reet (Between Stockton & Powell St.)
San Francisco 94102

I think this was Julie's (wait...what did Seumsack get?):


Hmm...some people were making fun of people for saying "shrimps" instead of "shrimp," and then I saw this, so I had to take a picture (I've read that both are correct, although I only say "shrimp"):

*haha - "praprika"

1 comment:

Poid said...

wow, that looks like some flavorful pad thai. :D

BUT! Healthy Heavenly Foods is closing?!?!?

OH CRAP! Now I feel bad for my raging post... I better load up on musubi and that green drink while I can! >_<