Saturday, March 21, 2009

Koryo Jajang's Jajangmyeon

Koryo Jajang
Yelp ratings here.
4390 Telegraph Ave., Ste B (between 43rd St & 44th St)
Oakland, CA 94609

Jajangmyeon or $4.95 (Ordered 3.19.09)

A few Psi Chi members went to Koryo because we were hungry when we got to Jaguar, the karaoke place next door. Took a chance and ordered Jajangmyeon, which Amie E. really likes. It was a risky order because I don't like black bean sauce, but this ended up being different (it's black soy bean sauce). I'm glad I tried it! The sauce was a little goopy, thick, and salty, which kinda weirded me out a little (well, the goopy-ness did), but it was yummy. This one was vegetarian (onions and...I couldn't tell what else was in there).


Before mixing:

After mixing (there was a LOT of sauce--even more than what's pictured below!):

No comments: