Pretty good...healthy...and different. Very light and crispy. The Food Librarian was right--these are similar to nori (Japanese dried/toasted seaweed), although the taste is different. Giada de Laurentiis made kale chips last year on her show, Giada at Home, too.
This is only about a third to a half of the kale I baked:
Here is the original recipe from The Food Librarian.
Here's the really easy recipe:
* 1 bunch of kale
* 1 T olive oil
(Giada also adds a little pepper)
1) Heat oven to 350 degrees
2) Line baking sheets with parchment paper
3) Wash kale & strip out the center core/stalk
4) Tear kale into small pieces
5) Dry kale w/ towels or a salad spinner
6) Coat kale with olive oil & salt
7) Spread kale into SINGLE layer (might need to make several batches)
6) Bake for 10-15 min, turning once about halfway through. Chips should be dry and light.