Friday, February 26, 2010

Fried Chicken From Country Sweet Chicken & Ribs

Country Sweet Chicken & Ribs
1691 Mount Hope Avenue
Rochester, NY 14620-4547

Consumed on Saturday, 2/20/10.

Very tasty (sweet, sticky, and slightly spicy)...but also very saucy. There seemed to be more sauce than chicken. I did enjoy it though...and I liked how they gave me two hand sanitizing sheets (presumably for before and after the messy meal). I also have to say that the employees there were very interesting. They were dressed as though they were going to a pajama party...and they were kinda sloppy. Nice though! Very nice. What bothered me, though, was that the male employee was saying something like "There's probably a law code about it. I dunno. I just bullshit it all. Somethings I follow, and somethings I don't." Uhhh...You're saying this right in front of a customer eating your food? Oh well. I didn't get sick, and I'm not sure what exactly he was talking about.
Aand...the chicken and biscuit, which was very buttery but good:

No comments: