Monday, February 8, 2010

Haagen Dazs's Green Tea Ice Cream!!!!

*edit:* My parents got this at either Vons or Save Mart.

Ohhh my goodness. I found it! Well, technically my parents found it...but we'd been looking for the green tea ice cream Japanese restaurants sell. I'm not sure if this is the same exact one, and maybe each restaurant sells a different kind, but this tastes just like all of the restaurants' green tea ice creams to me! And who cares if it's the same? It tastes wonderful. My mom and I agreed that we could each eat a whole little carton in one sitting. Dangerous.




2 comments:

Daniel Duckworth said...

Where did you find it!?!?! I need some so bad x____x

Cherbear said...

mitchell's brand ice cream tastes like the restaurant one to me. they have all sorts of asian flavas!