Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Jack 'n' Jill's Cupcakes + Muffin

Cute little bakery/restaurant in Beverly Hills:

Jack 'n' Jill's
342 North Beverly Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210-4701
(310) 247-4500

* Extra: I think I saw Josh Duhammel around the corner

All were really yummy...except I wasn't really able to taste the chocolate cupcake much because I was eating it while riding in a car. That doesn't make sense. I just don't remember what it tasted like because I took a tiny bite. My parents and I ate all of these while riding in the car. It would suck to have parents that don't let people eat in the car. Sorry if that's your rule...it just wouldn't be fun for me. :) We hardly ever spill if that's your concern. Just gotta use common sense and not eat steaming hot soup from a bowl about to spill over. haha

No comments: