Sunday, July 25, 2010

Mah's Teriyaki Express

Mah's Teriyaki Express
605 W. Herndon Avenue
Clovis, CA 93612
(559) 297-8831

Consumed on Thursday, 7.22.10 with Gaurav, Jason, Lawrence, and Miguel

Here's my Yelp review (I JUST posted this) below:

"REALLY GOOD chicken teriyaki and chicken katsu. The katsu doesn't come with traditional katsu sauce, which might not be good to snobby Japanese/Japanese Americans, but I'm more of a fan of teriyaki than katsu sauce, so I love their katsu. My uncle goes there for lunch often, and my dad absolutely loves their chicken teriyaki. The other day when he heard I was going to Mah's, he said, "You just can't beat their chicken teriyaki." Yeah. It's pretty darn good. Big, plentiful chunks of meat and thin teriyaki sauce (that thick, goopy sauce at other places is nasty). I also love the fact that it's owned by a nice family. I'd definitely recommend this place, and I'm a huge foodie."

My chicken katsu ($7-something). Such a generous amount! I was eating hungrily almost non-stop for quite some time, and I still had plenty of leftovers.

Jason's chicken:

Gaurav's fish 'n' chips:

No comments: