Thursday, July 8, 2010

Wine Tasting at Ficklin

10.16.09

Ficklin Vineyards - Ficklin chocoltes here and specific wines here.
30246 Ave 7 1/2
Madera, CA 93637
(559) 661-0075
Website

I'm such an amateur food blogger. I took these pictures several months ago and failed to take notes, so I don't remember what any of these wines or food things were. So, basically, you won't really learn anything from this post; you'll just see food and wine and hear about a Ficklin event that my aunts, uncles, parents, and I attended. Who cares though, right? Look at that cheese!

I do believe the little tarts below were some kind of pumpkin tart, and that wine is clearly red. :P




They had a lot more food and wine samples, but I still feel really weird taking pictures of food, especially with so many people around.

No comments: