Monday, September 13, 2010

Kogetsu-do's Shave Ice & Mochi Ice Cream - Fresno, CA

Kogetsu-do
920 F St
Fresno, CA 93706

My top favorite foods right now are shaved ice with ice cream, red velvet cupcakes with real cream cheese frosting, dark chocolate, pumpkin-flavored things, green tea-flavored things, Americanos, and cappuccinos. I'm telling you right now that if you're a shaved ice fan like my cousin, Ashley, and me, you will love Kogetsudo's summer-only special: finely shaved ice with homemade lemon and/or strawberry syrup. You can also ask for ice cream in the middle too, which is just AWESOME!! Too bad they forgot my scoop this time. :( Anyway, I believe a small is $2.75. Dunno how much extra ice cream would be.

They also sell manju (the traditional stuff but also interesting combinations like their yummy Nutella + crunchy peanut butter filling), but I'm not a huge manju fan (it's so sweet!) and ice cream mochi. Below is their mocha cappuccino mochi with coffee ice cream filling (they also have plain mochi with coffee ice cream, plain mochi with vanilla ice cream, plain mochi with chocolate ice cream, green tea ice cream with green tea ice cream, etc.):


No comments: