Monday, September 13, 2010

Chiffono's Strawberry Cupcake (& a chocolate one)

Chiffono's
1512 Champlain Dr., #106 (next to Marble Slab)
Fresno, CA 93720
Website here.

We had Armenian food and Chiffono's cupcakes for my grandma's birthday last weekend! I'll post about the lunch food later.


I LOVE Chiffono's red velvet cupcake, but I didn't take a picture of it because I thought I had already posted about it. Darn! Oh well. You'll have to wait and just look at these chocolate and strawberry cupcakes, which were both REALLY good too. I'm a sucker for cupcakes made with good-quality ingredients and real fruit or real cream cheese or whatever the recipe requires.

I also absolutely love the cupcakes from Love at First Bite in Berkeley (pumpkin cupcakes & banana pudding, green tea cupcakes, etc.). I haven't had one I didn't love.


2 comments:

Catherina said...

Wow that chocolate cupcake looks so decadent and delicious! I've always wondered if Chiffono's was any good =) Thanks to you, now I know it's worth it!

Corriendo said...

it waaas! but i still can't get over my first love, chiffono's red velvet cupcake. that frosting is to die for!