Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pumpkin + Cheesecake Froyo

Yogurtland
Various locations.

Sorry. Been busy with school. I've missed updating though!

They had run out of plain pumpkin yogurt, so I had to get the mix of pumpkin and its neighbor flavor, cheesecake (they usually have two flavors per flavor section with a mixed option in between them). I also got my favorite flavor on the side (plain tart!) with a few mochi balls.

This picture is sideways, but I don't care. SO YUMMY!!! I also need to post about Kozy Shack's pumpkin pudding/pie filling and Dreyer's Slow-Churned Pumpkin Ice Cream. Mmm...pumpkin heaven.

2 comments:

Catherina said...

Oooh that sounds yummy! Is the pumpkin part spiced similar to pumpkin pie or does it just taste like straight pumpkin?

Corriendo said...

good question. i think the flavor was just "pumpkin," and it did indeed just taste like pumpkin rather than spiced pumpkin pie or just a bunch of spices, which is often the case. i like being able to taste more pumpkin than spices (that's why i don't like the starbucks pumpkin spice latte), although i do love the spices too!