Monday, August 8, 2011

Pho at Paradise - Fresno, CA

Paradise Restaurant
1848 North 1st Street
Fresno, CA 93703-3108

(559) 264-9025

Oh, pho (pronounced kinda like "FUH"). So yummy. In my opinion, you just can't beat the pho at those places along McKinley Avenue in Fresno. That's where I had my first pho (with the coolest high school friends ever), and I think fondly about those places whenever I have a pho craving. I haven't had pho THAT many times around the country (I think the only times I had it outside of California were when I went to Wisconsin?? and when I went to Seattle, Washington), but these Fresno places are so fast and so delicious. I've had bland and salty pho...not good. Also, the prices in Fresno are AWESOME. At May's Cafe and another pho place on McKinley, you get pho for around $5, and it comes out within two minutes. I'm not joking. I should time it next time.





No comments: