Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sweet Potato Fries from The Habit - Fresno, CA


The Habit Burger Grill
702 W. Shaw Ave.
Fresno, CA 93704
Website here.

I love sweet potato fries. The ones I've tried that I can remember came from Amanda's in Berkeley, The Habit in Fresno, and Eureka Burger in Fresno.

The ones I ate when I went to The Habit with Kurtis last week were sooo hot, fresh, and delicious. Slightly salty like the ones at Amanda's and unlike the Eureka Burger ones, which are drizzled with a thin, sweet honey sauce). Some pieces were really meaty (and by "meaty" I mean "potato-y"/thick from the potatoes), and some were small. I liked the diverse sizes. I'd get these again, and now I have to try their burgers...haha * I had already eaten lunch *

Notice anything funny about this door? There's no wall on the other side! Thought it was picture-worthy.

No comments: