Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Steal the Glass at Eureka Burger! - Fresno & Redlands, CA


Steal the Glass - Every Tuesday night at both Eureka locations
Buy the weekly craft beer and keep the glass!

Eureka Burger (website here)
7775 N. Palm, # 106
Fresno, CA 93711
See some of their food here.

Redlands location:
345 Pearl Ave # 130
Redlands, CA 92374-3173

San Luis Obispo location opening November 2011 (soon!!)
1141 Chorro Street
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401

Last night's (Tuesday, 8/16) beer: Sierra Nevada. Kurtis, Patrick, Desiree, and I got light beers, and Michelle got a dark one, which was actually kinda good (I'm not a dark beer person). It had maple syrup in it. Weird...but good! I need to try that again. Not sure if I actually liked it or if I was just so surprised that it tasted like maple that I thought I liked it. Perception is a crazy thing.

Last week's (Tuesday, 8/9/11) beer: Firestone (went with Patrick after hearing from Dr. G. about the Steal the Glass night at the Redlands Eureka Burger):




I liked the Sierra Nevada one better than the Firestone, but I really don't know much about beer and haven't tried many kinds. I thought that the Firestone pale ale had a weirder aftertaste. Patrick preferred the Firestone though.

I love how the drinks look against the glowing yellow at the bar:


Other weekly deals:



No comments: