Thursday, September 15, 2011

Patrick's Grad Party @ Campagnia - Fresno, CA

Campagnia
1185 E. Champlain Drive
Fresno, CA 93720
Website here.

Patrick (the same Patrick whose high school grad party food I posted about here) is my first friend to become a doctor (he's now a doc of pharmacy)! He recently had a really nice combined graduation party with his cousin, JJ/Jay, at Campagnia. The food was AWESOME. I'd been here for a work lunch with my former co-workers a few years ago but don't remember anything about the food. Here's what it was like this time since its reopening! I just don't have a picture of the penne. I wonder if the new owners (they just reopened) are Asian. When do you ever see plain white rice served at nice restaurants like this?


This salad that everyone received was sooo good. I love green salads that include fruit, feta (or a similar cheese) and sweetened/candied walnuts! Here's the online description of this salad: "Pear & butterleaf lettuce salad with strawberries, candied pecans, blue cheese & poppy seed dressing."
Patrick didn't care for the amount of candied walnuts, but I thought it was just right.


 Patrick's New York steak ("with bleu cheese red wine butter, steamed jasmine rice & sauteed spinach"), which he said was good:

 My order of "Pan Roasted Salmon" = "with steamed jasmine rice, sauteed vegetables, mango salsa and roasted pasilla chile sauce" (SO delicious and the perfect amount!):



3 comments:

Catherina said...

Wow everything looks so delicious! Glad to hear Campagnia is back on their feet.

Corriendo said...

Me too! It scared me when they closed.

Drew Watts said...

Patrick's Grad Party looks so lovely. I am totally in love with the food pictures. It is making me hungry. You just reminded me of my son’s surprise graduation bash that we threw a few months ago. We had reserved one of his favorite event venues Chicago for his party which he totally adored.