Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Facebook Page + Delicia Italian Fine Dark Chocolate Truffles


Sorry. I've been slacking here. Here's something to distract you for a bit while I scramble to read for school and prep for work: I have a Corrie Food Facebook page. I made a big announcement there that I will announce here sometime in the future. I want it to be official before I post about it here.

I loved this dark chocolate (but not really the Delicia Milk)! It had a slightly grainy texture with bits of cacao nibs or something. I love good dark chocolate.



4 comments:

Christie N. said...

yum! Where do you like to buy these?

Corriendo said...

I've actually only had them once, and they were from a relative. I just saw them on Amazon though. :)

Anonymous said...

Sam's Club! I LOVE these... just had two. lol.

Corriendo said...

Ohh. Nice! lol