Thursday, February 16, 2012

Domino's Pizza: Parmesan Bread Bites!


Domino's Pizza
Website here.
2.12.12

I hadn't had their pizza in awhile, but it was delicious! Mia, Melissa, and I ordered two medium pizzas (one with pepperoni and the other with olives and roasted red peppers) and got these awesome parmesan bread bits for $1. You can see the details for that deal on their website. Anyway, we ordered food because we were doing work for our conference presentation coming up. I think we were doing TA work too. See below for a look into grad students' lives. Awesome stuff. Papers, binders, laptops, and folders consume our lives. Makes for great bonding opportunities.

Back to those bread bites though....they were SO good!! I could have eaten all 16 myself. They were perfectly salty and flavored with herbs and cheese. Here's the online menu's description: "Oven baked, bite-size breadsticks lightly sprinkled with Parmesan - Asiago cheese & seasoned with garlic and more Parmesan. Perfectly delicious for sharing! Available in 16-piece or 32-piece orders. Add Marinara or your favorite dipping cup for an additional charge."

I was also impressed with their "hand tossed" pizza crust, which I hadn't had before. Sorry...no picture. Here's the online menu's description of that crust: "Our garlic-seasoned crust with a rich, buttery taste."

Makes me want to try their stuffed cheesy bread too.






No comments: