Friday, July 6, 2012

Quady Winery's Elysium Chocolate Sauce


Wow. My mom told me she could just drink this stuff, so I knew it had to be good, and it really is! I think this would be a great gift for Valentine's Day, birthdays, and any kind of event for chocolate-lovers. You don't even need to like wine. It's sweet, thick, and sooo delicious on vanilla ice cream I'm excited to experiment with this. Like the back of this bottle says, their wine, Elysium, pairs well with chocolate, which is what they did when they created this sauce. Dave commented on this post and said that the syrup also makes a great Elysium Chocolate Shake (ice cream, milk, Elysium Chocolate Sauce and a splash of Elysium). That sounds amazing. I'm definitely going to try that! Thanks, Dave!




P.S. Like the bowl? I actually used my parents' wedding gift. It was originally a sugar bowl, but I dropped and broke the cover awhile ago. :(


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yum! In addition to Elysium Sundaes, the sauce makes a great Elysium Chocolate Shake (ice cream, milk, Elysium Chocolate Sauce and a splash of Elysium for some extra goodness).