Friday, August 10, 2012

Sushi Ota - San Diego, CA


Sushi Ota
4529 Mission Bay Dr
(at Bunker Hill St)
San Diego, CA 92109
Website

There were quite a few positive reviews on Yelp for this place, so we decided to try it on our way down to our hotel a couple of weeks ago. So happy we did! My family and I loved the food! And we're picky about the quality of Japanese food. I'd definitely go back. Go here for really good authentic Japanese food!



Perfect!

Goood tempura! Not overly battered like at most Japanese places

Delicious chicken and teriyaki! If the sauce is goopy, it's not traditional!


Looks like this coulda come from a restaurant in Japan. Gorgeous.


Dang.
I had the "Ota A":
The dynamite was okay...only because I don't like mayo and I don't like octopus and crab. Not the restaurant's fault. Those rolls on the side of the foil were gooood though! Fried salmon rolls.

Never had fried calamari in my salad before!

Sooo fresh!



oooo!!!

No comments: