Monday, September 10, 2012

Regina Pizzeria & Quincy Market - Boston, MA


Regina Pizzeria 
226 Faneuil Marketplace
Boston, MA 02109
Website


Holy mother of goodness. This pizza was delicious. This is their Mediterranean pizza. Thanks to Loren for recommending this place. There are several locations though, so I'm not sure which one(s) she likes.


 

Blake got a slice with a thick crust and a sausage one with a thinner crust. Both were good, but we preferred the thin crust. So much flavor without being too salty or weird. haha Odd description. It was one of those food experiences where you take a bite and your mouth explodes in happiness...like you have no doubt in your mind that it tasted amazing. Well, at least I second-guess myself sometimes. This time I didn't. 



There are several (many?) indoor food courts that are long like this, but I think this is the only one I've seen with standing tables. Somehow I got this when no one was looking!
 





Of course you've got your cannolis.





No comments: