Saturday, November 23, 2013

Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino - Starbucks

This top part is HEAVEN.

I absolutely love the whipped cream at Starbucks (and also at Peet's), and I also LOVE the combination of sugar and salt plus caramel on top of that already fantastic whipped cream.  What's funny is that I don't care a whole lot for the actual drink.  I don't dislike it; I just don't love it.  I think it's because I can't taste the coffee or the caramel that much.  I think that ever since I tasted the Caffe Freddo Extra Bold at Peet's I just haven't been able to find another blended drink that doesn't overly mask the true coffee flavor.  Anyway, here is the official description for this Starbucks drink:

Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino, which is also available hot, which is actually better to me, but in pictures you can't see the coffee part for hot drinks (See website):

"Mocha sauce and toffee nut syrup blended with coffee, milk and ice. Topped with sweetened whipped cream, caramel sauce and a mixture of turbinado sugar and sea salt."

No comments: