Saturday, January 25, 2014

Strawberry Honey Pudding Milk Tea @ Boba Tea House

Boba Tea House
767 W Blaine St, Suite A
Riverside, CA 92507
Website


This is one of the coolest and yummiest drinks ever.  The one warning I have is that you have to like having different shapes and textures in your mouth while drinking.  I know that some people don't like to "eat [their] drinks," as one friend said.  I understand.  I thought boba drinks in general were so weird when I first had it, but now I love it.  I try to save money by not getting boba (usually it costs extra as an add-in), but this time I was studying with Michelle and decided to splurge a little and got the Strawberry Honey Pudding Milk Tea Smoothie.  A lot of people praise it on Yelp (seriously...go read the reviews), so I gave it a try!  It definitely is delicious.  I normally shy away from fruit-flavored boba drinks because they don't typically use fresh fruit, and I don't like artificial fruit flavors a lot of the time, but this one was very refreshing and wasn't overly fruity.  It even has an ombre effect going on with more white than pink colors.  At the bottom you can see the boba and pudding at the bottom.  I know hearing about pudding being inside a drink might sound odd, but it is so fun to drink/eat!

I'm going to miss this place when I leave Riverside.

No comments: