Monday, March 3, 2014

Flapjack Cupcake @ Baked & Wired - Washington, D.C.


Baked & Wired (Georgetown)
1052 Thomas Jefferson St NW
Washington, D.C. 20007
Website

I was in DC for a conference recently (managed to avoid the bad weather!), and a friend recommended this place as well as the cupcake (technically, Baked & Wired calls it a "cakecup") I chose The Flapjack: "maple brown butter cupcake with caramel buttercream and candied bacon on top (bacon optional)." I wish I had gotten a coffee here too since that is the "wired" part of the Baked & Wired, but I didn't. The cakecup was huge and delicious. I love cupcakes with bacon on top or in the batter or frosting. Pretty tasty. I liked how this place had a lot of unique flavors in addition to the classics. Too bad we don't have a Baked & Wired in California!






No comments: