Sunday, August 3, 2014

A Cappuccino @ Augie's Coffee House - Riverside & Redlands, CA


Augie's Coffee House (Also at 113 N 5th St, Redlands, CA 92373)
4205 Main Street
Riverside, CA 92501
Website

Went here just before I came home for summer break and loved this cappuccino. It wasn't bitter like the cappuccino and black coffee I've had at Lift Coffee Roasters in Riverside (but you might like it since so many people love it on Yelp). Random fact: à la Minute uses Augie's coffee in their ice cream. YUM!

If you're curious about the kind of coffee I prefer, I prefer medium and dark roasts, and my favorite coffee places are Caffe Ladro in Seattle, Peet's in Berkeley (other locations too), Caffe Strada in Berkeley, Philz Coffee in San Francisco (also in Berkeley and other places), Blue Bottle in SF, and possibly now Augie's! I'm also not an expert on coffee, but I do like stronger coffee flavors and am starting to dislike sweet coffee drinks. I like black coffee, cappuccinos, and Americanos either with a small amount of sugar or with none at all.

No comments: