Saturday, February 27, 2016

Lee's Sandwiches - Riverside, CA

Lee's Sandwiches
1889 University Avenue
Riverside, CA 92507
They have several other locations too!

** Please open a branch in Central Cal!! **

Ahh I love banh mi (Vietnamese sandwich made with a French baguette, meat, jalapenos, pickled vegetables, & cilantro) and coffee. They have different types of meat, so if you don't like that bright pink color, just get beef, chicken, or something else. I usually like grilled pork, but this time I got BBQ pork. Usually I drink black coffee, but once in awhile I do like the sweet ones. This Lee's coffee is pretty sweet, but I think I still like it because it also has a strong coffee flavor. I also just love their ice! It might sound weird to mention ice, but it really does make a difference. There are big chunks of ice that keep the drink cold but also small shreds of frosty ice that make it seem almost like it is turning into shave or shaved ice, which I love.

Lee's coffee
That ice is so good!
 And now the BBQ pork banh mi:



 

No comments: