Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bread & Chocolate 3400 Phinney Bar



Note: This the second one is not my picture.

Chunks of bread in a chocolate bar? That's unique. It ended up being pretty good. It was on the bitter side because it was a dark chocolate bar, but I liked it. The bread pieces were tiny, and they were crunchy (sorry I don't have a picture of the chocolate up close!!). It was expensive ($2 something for that small thing), but I was feeling impulsive, and I wanted my mom to try it cuz I was on the phone with her when I saw it at Berkeley Bowl. If you like weird things, you're willing to splurge, and you're not picky about chocolate, go buy it. Berkeley Bowl has a bunch of weird chocolate bars, actually. Got Kurtis a latte bar a few weeks ago (which is when I bought this bar too).

No comments: