Tuesday, July 22, 2008

After SF's Obon '08: Armadillo Willy's & Quickly

Armadillo Willy's Poblano Pepper Jack Burger $7.95

...was supposed to be a Poblano Jack Chicken Sandwich, but I think she heard me incorrectly (guess I wasn't loud enough again), and this ended up being just fine. No reason to complain because I noticed the "burger" part on my receipt right away and didn't care. You know I'd most likely have complained if they had screwed up. I'd go back again for sure.



You get a side so I ordered the corn muffin, which came with a honey butter spread and was really good:


Quickly boba: Hazelnut Milk Tea Slush with large boba. I don't think I'd order it again. I swear...every time I try something new at boba places, I end up not liking it. Avocado, barley, ...I thought there was something else. Oh well. This one wasn't bad; I just didn't particularly like it.

No comments: