Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sushi Suki

Friday, 9.5.08
360 C. West Portal Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94127
Yelp reviews here (not so great).

The GOODs: Dan, the waiter, kept giving us beer and was very good once we finally received our meals. Hmm...I guess I just didn't really like this place. It was cute (small and Japanesey).
The BADs: Had to wait a loooong time for our food, the tonkatsu was too dry, my Caterpillar roll was disappointing, and they didn't have many sushi options.

This first picture is of Brad's food (not mine). He didn't like it because it was really dry. So small too!

This was Mina's tempura, which she shared with me:


My Caterpillar Roll, which I don't think was worth $8.95 or whatever. Isn't it usually bigger and better? I think so. I think Nanayiro's Caterpillar Roll was better...although I'm not sure how much that one was, and the presentation and addition of masago on the top might have something to do with my preference.


No comments: