Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cream Puffs From Judy's Donuts - Fresno, CA

Judy's Donuts - Several locations in Fresno

Hmm... They're not as good as I remember them being, but I think it's because I used to like custard more than I do now. These things are amazing if you like custard. They're soft, delicate, and covered in powdered sugar that makes it feel cooler in your mouth. You know what I mean? That's probably my favorite thing about powered sugar.


Here's a not-so-great shot of that pink thing hiding under the cream puff above. It's the only type of donut I really like: a French cruller (I prefer regular ones though--not chocolate or strawberry... Got these for my co-workers). More cream puff/egg-y than regular donuts. I wish these would have less icing though. I was looking for older pictures of other French crullers, and I found THIS, which is actually also from Judy's Donuts...and it's funny because I said that it had too much icing then too.


No comments: